Audi s3 sideskirts to a3

Rokas-Maz

Reaction score
Hi there, everybody. Has anyone ever fit s3 sideskirts to a3 8l? I have got front s3 wings, sideskirts and mouldings. Is it even possible to make them fit?

doable but time consuming and requires a fair amount of fibreglass work

rear-arch-jpg.108371

side-view-jpg.108373

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/what-have-you-done-today.203391/page-50#post-2858057

i did this about 2 years ago, im sure i posted the other progress pics somewhere on the forum

Ok. But have you cut or somehow modified the original car body? Or you had just modified only s3 sideskirts to fit them?

i only modified the skirts to fit the car, i used the original a3 fenders a few others on here that also retrofitted s3 skirts on their cars used s3 wings then they only need to modify the rear cups of the skirts and not the front and both like i did.

top section of the skirt needs to be cut off, as the door sills on the s3 and a3 differ, and the rear blades you can glue/epoxy onto the body, or you can use the original metal rails (like i did) and just rivet (the rails) it onto to body and the blades will be able to slide on and off just like on the s3's.

you will also need to drill some holes on the underside of the chassis for the screws to hold the skirts into place

on the rear cups, they require cutting and reshaping to fit properly