GOD EATER 3

GOD EATER 3

View Stats:
So, about those Crimson Ashlands...
I know it's probably just a skill issue, but by gods do the Crimson Ashland missions take AGES (kek) to get through when using the AI companions. They're complete idiots and don't have any AI programming to actually help with the ashland shifts, so when something comes up like "Can only deal damage if you're in mid-air", or "Can only deal damage if Accel Trigger is active", the AI will just continue to slap it on the ground and deal no damage whatsoever. That, and they have no sense of self-preservation, and by the time I'm barely through half of the later Crimson Ashland missions, the AI is either on like 4 endurance, or outright down for the count. At that point, my own mistakes really pile up and I end up either surviving by the skin of my teeth, or I get sent packing back to the Ash Crawler with a big fat L on my forehead.

My current main setup is;
Evil One +60 (Crusher x2, Slasher x2)
Reseph Buckler 0 +60 (Vigor, Valor, Pluck, Athlete)
Warlord Rifle: Bone +60 (Sniper Pro x2, Deadeye)

Have I made some grave mistake in my equipment setup? I even bring along healing custom bullets to try and get the AI to live a little bit longer. Should I use a different gear setup?
Originally posted by Nerrinas:
Your melee weapon is worse than the Ashwrought weapons in every way, you're missing out on the huge damage increase from their unique skills. Same with the gun.

As for the difficulty in the Ashlands, they are not designed for you to approach every single mission with the same weapon. They're designed for you to approach them with the very specific loadouts they would expect - such as only being able to damage with special actions, or midair skills.

You would pick a weapon that can infinitely stay in the air, such as Biting Edge. There isn't a curve per say, the actual Aragami damage and HP values just skyrocket in terms of stupidity and thus you really do have to change to meet the expectations. They're meant to be the 'hardest' content but really it's "Do you have maxed out weapons for this niche, and are you good enough to avoid getting hit?" for most of them.

As for the AI. Pretend they are only there to get you to burst 3. Because their damage output is ♥♥♥♥.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Nerrinas May 28, 2022 @ 5:43am 
Your melee weapon is worse than the Ashwrought weapons in every way, you're missing out on the huge damage increase from their unique skills. Same with the gun.

As for the difficulty in the Ashlands, they are not designed for you to approach every single mission with the same weapon. They're designed for you to approach them with the very specific loadouts they would expect - such as only being able to damage with special actions, or midair skills.

You would pick a weapon that can infinitely stay in the air, such as Biting Edge. There isn't a curve per say, the actual Aragami damage and HP values just skyrocket in terms of stupidity and thus you really do have to change to meet the expectations. They're meant to be the 'hardest' content but really it's "Do you have maxed out weapons for this niche, and are you good enough to avoid getting hit?" for most of them.

As for the AI. Pretend they are only there to get you to burst 3. Because their damage output is ♥♥♥♥.
Last edited by Nerrinas; May 28, 2022 @ 5:47am
Zarc May 28, 2022 @ 11:01am 
Yes, and its suppose to be you that deals damage. The AIs only there to support you.

If you want to keep going with buster then use Sky Cleaver Burst arts, this is easy to spam as you only need to bunnyjump and do light attack. You don't even need skill to do this.
Kobi Blade May 30, 2022 @ 11:49pm 
That section of the game is boring and forces you to play with specific playstyles, pretty much uninstalled game there.
Hexo Mia Jun 8, 2022 @ 1:58pm 
is there any, I mean any reason to do those missions anyway? I feel like the story is pretty much done at that point.
malefimag Jun 8, 2022 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by Roderick✪Legend:
is there any, I mean any reason to do those missions anyway? I feel like the story is pretty much done at that point.

only for fun, those are post story missions, and were included with the very last update.
Hexo Mia Jun 8, 2022 @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by malefimag:
Originally posted by Roderick✪Legend:

only for fun, those are post story missions, and were included with the very last update.

do they have cut scenes for complete them all or no? because if not, I wont bother I already pretty much did everything xwx
nobalkain Jun 9, 2022 @ 1:16am 
They have no story or cut scenes.
76561198993639191 Jul 2, 2022 @ 11:22pm 
It has the story cutscenes to review if you want to review back ,it's from the residential floor at either female or male cabin terminal can be checked
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50